Achtung! Forenworld wird in Kürze eingestellt.
Forenworld wird mit Ende 2018 eingestellt und alle gehosteten Foren abgeschaltet. Bitte triff Vorkehrungen und übersiedle dein Forum zu einem anderen Provider.
Weitere Infos im Supportforum: support.forenworld.at

Arsenal star reveals how close he came to leaving in the sum

Hier könnt ihr Videoclips aus Erkelenz reinposten.

Arsenal star reveals how close he came to leaving in the sum

Beitragvon chanoudom » Fr 23. Nov 2018, 10:43

Arsenal star reveals how close he came to leaving in the summer - and why he decided to stay

Bild

Rob Holding is enjoying his best run of form for Arsenal since sbothai his debut campaign in north London when he played a key role in the 2017 FA Cup success. Injury problems for summer signing Sokratis have given Holding an opportunity in the past two months and he has seized his chance, with the former Bolton man impressing on a weekly basis in the heart of Unai Emery’s defence.

But Holding admits it was touch and go whether he would actually be at Arsenal this season, with serious consideration given to a loan move during the summer. “Over the off season, with my dad and my agent, we were thinking should I go out on loan and hopefully get some game time,” said the centre-back.

“But then the manager [Arsene Wenger] obviously announced he was retiring and then it was do I want to be out the door, rather than be in front of him [Emery] and be like, this is me, sbothai I want to play for your team. “So we took the decision to stay and do pre-season here and from pre-season he liked the look of me and I sort of knew I was part of his plans.”

Holding added: “Contract wise, sbothai Arsene Wenger was staying for another year and I signed another contract with Arsene as manager and then a few weeks later he announced it [that he was leaving]. “I was thinking I’ve just signed for another four years and and your now leaving. “But it gave me that security to know that I has another few years to work on something and hopefully break into the team.
chanoudom

Zurück zu Clipgallerie